MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The politics of breastfeeding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gbsc226

The politics of breastfeeding Empty
PostSubject: The politics of breastfeeding   The politics of breastfeeding Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:40 am

If it works, breastfeeding is so obvious, so intuitive, so easy, so efficient and tidy, so emotional and fulfilling, so heartwarming, so incredibly beautiful, that the existence of a book on the topic is baffling to you. It would be like having a book called How to Breathe, or What to Do If You Don't Like Nature, or Your Guide to Appreciating Birdsong or Friendship or Sunlight.
======================

Noise CancellingHeadphones| SEO Agency
Back to top Go down
gbsc226

PostSubject: Product Description   The politics of breastfeeding Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:26 pm

As revealing as "Freakonomics", shocking as "Fast Food Nation" and thought provoking as "No Logo", "The Politics of Breastfeeding" exposes infant feeding as one of the most important public health issues of our time. Every thirty seconds a baby dies from infections due to a lack of breastfeeding and the use of bottles, artificial milks and other risky products. In her powerful book Gabrielle Palmer describes how big business uses subtle techniques to pressure parents to use alternatives to breastmilk

===============

Link Building| Link Building Services
Back to top Go down
gbsc226

PostSubject: welcome to thepoliticsofbreastfeeding.com   The politics of breastfeeding Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 am

Welcome to the official site for the book, administered by the publishers Pinter & Martin, where you can find links and useful addresses from the book's appendices, as well as news, reviews and stockists around the world.

=====================

Link Building Service

| SEO Link Building
Back to top Go down
jilljill

PostSubject: Re: The politics of breastfeeding   The politics of breastfeeding Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 am

it works, breastfeeding is so obvious, so intuitive, so easy, so efficient and tidy, so emotional and fulfilling, so heartwarming, so incredibly beautiful, that the existence of a book on the topic is baffling to you. It would be like having a book called How to Breathe

======================
LifeInsurance Calculator|
LifeInsurance Comparison

Back to top Go down
jilljill

PostSubject: Re: The politics of breastfeeding   The politics of breastfeeding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm

All that said I am concerned about my chances of being accepted into a top tier law school. I have a low GPA, and although it is in a more difficult major I am not sure how much this will be considered....

what are your thoughts of me being accepted into a top tier school with a GPA of 2.8 and a LSAT of above 170? Plus one year of work experience outside of college ( I also interned at a large national engineering company for 2 years during school).
=================================
Hdmi Cable | Hdmi Cables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The politics of breastfeeding   The politics of breastfeeding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The politics of breastfeeding
Page 1 of 1