MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is wrong with my ejaculation... serious question, thanks!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jilljill

What is wrong with my ejaculation... serious question, thanks!? Empty
PostSubject: What is wrong with my ejaculation... serious question, thanks!?   What is wrong with my ejaculation... serious question, thanks!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 pm

I am 16. I have low testosterone (I had a test done by my Dr when I was 13). I used to be able to orgasm when I masturbated (since I was like 12), and I only got precome. Then I stopped feeling my orgasm (still had low T) so I took Androderm Patches (14 at this point, but I also took testosterone shots when I was 13) [prescribed by my Dr] and I still can't orgasm even after a couple weeks of taking them. But I have more come and its actual come. Will I ever be able to orgasm again? This first started about 3 months ago in September. PLEASEEE help me. I am worried and I am too embarrassed to ask my Dr or my mom. I never even told her I had low T in the first place (the Dr found out when he was doing a normal blood test)

====================
Tiny Prints Coupons

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1