MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kristen Marie Troutmask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gbsc226

Kristen Marie Troutmask Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Marie Troutmask   Kristen Marie Troutmask Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Any thoughts on the Weston A. Price Foundation? They claim that the majority of women are so poorly nourished (they advocate eating mostly raw milk & grass-fed meat, as well as meat broths & chicken liver pate. . .) that their breastmilk is worth less than formula. I'm disturbed but have some hippie friends that are buying into it. . .

================

Link Building| Link Building Services
Back to top Go down
gbsc226

PostSubject: TIRED   Kristen Marie Troutmask Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:12 am

To any parents out there that are SO TIRED and wondering when they will get a good night's sleep:
My baby has been an **extremely** poor sleeper ever since she was born. She woke up every hour or two and would only settle if I nursed her back to sleep. Even co-sleeping didn't really help her settle, although we still did it to preser..

===================

Link Building Service

| SEO Link Building
Back to top Go down
gbsc226

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Marie Troutmask   Kristen Marie Troutmask Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:07 pm

First there was drama when supermodel Gisele Bundchen made some provocative comments about making 6 months of breastfeeding mandatory by law. Of course she was exaggerating, but we wish more women could meet the gold standard of 6 months exclusive breastfeeding. We tried to reach her publicist in the hopes that Gisele would use this opportunity of being in the spotlight to talk about a few laws that we DO need: like paid maternity leave, and a law enforcing the WHO Code, but had no luck.
============================

FuneralInsurance|FuneralCover
Back to top Go down
jilljill

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Marie Troutmask   Kristen Marie Troutmask Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:54 am

My baby has been an **extremely**

we wish more women could meet the gold standard of 6 months exclusive breastfeeding.

=================================
Insurance Life
Life Insurance Company
Back to top Go down
jilljill

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Marie Troutmask   Kristen Marie Troutmask Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 am

You ask for the easiest way. That is hard to answer just like that, because it also depends on the question "easy for who?" Some people have a gift and can make money online easily, because they can play guitar very well, or they can write very well, or... well, you know what I mean.

But I understand what you are saying. We all want to make money and we are told it is so easy to do it... But I guess you ran into the same thing as me... It isn't easy at all, if you DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT. And if you know how to make from one dollar 2 dollars, it also doesn't matter if you have to invest a little money (because there are still people that think you can do things for free, but if you take time into consideration, nothing is free really).
=============================
Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Marie Troutmask   Kristen Marie Troutmask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen Marie Troutmask
Page 1 of 1