MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just found out my baby has a heart defect.?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

I just found out my baby has a heart defect.?  Empty
PostSubject: I just found out my baby has a heart defect.?    I just found out my baby has a heart defect.?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:28 am

I am 22 weeks pregnant. I went to an ultrasound at 17 weeks but not a medical one. Just one to see what the sex is, which we found out was a boy. I just went in for my first ultrasound at the hospital and they said his heart only has two instead of four chambers and the wall was not properly devoloped and there was only one valve thing leaving the heart, and his stomach is on the right side instead of the left side same as the heart. I plan on going next week to get tested to see what his chromosomes look like. There are several possibilities, he could have down syndrome, he most likely needs to have atleast one heart surgery, but everything depends on how he handles all of it, continues to develop and such. I'm really scared. I am more scared to lose my lil hector than anything else. Does anyone have any advice or anything reasuring they could tell me..?
============
Cosmetic Surgery|Cosmetic Surgeon
Back to top Go down

I just found out my baby has a heart defect.?
Page 1 of 1