MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do I cure my knock knees when trying to parallel turn on skis.?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

How do I cure my knock knees when trying to parallel turn on skis.?  Empty
PostSubject: How do I cure my knock knees when trying to parallel turn on skis.?    How do I cure my knock knees when trying to parallel turn on skis.?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:06 am

Lessons will probably help you, one might be enough. Also, getting your boot fitted and canted might make all the difference. Some people naturally have a stance/lower leg alignment that makes it hard to achieve parallel edge angles. I'm one of these people, and even though I am an expert skiing that has been skiing for 20 years, when I get new boots I always have them fitted and canted. If you take your ski boots to a boot fitter at a ski shop they may find that putting a little shim in your boot will help you. Good luck! I think a bit of coaching at the snow dome is a good idea, and you can see if there is a boot fitter there.
===========================================
Ski Holiday|Ski Holidays
Back to top Go down

How do I cure my knock knees when trying to parallel turn on skis.?
Page 1 of 1