MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How does one sue for a auto/bike accident?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

How does one sue for a auto/bike accident?  Empty
PostSubject: How does one sue for a auto/bike accident?    How does one sue for a auto/bike accident?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 am

I was in an accident earlier this week where I was riding my bike and was hit by a car. It was completely the driver's fault--I was in the bike lane, my right of way--he was turning left and didn't see me. I suffered many injuries, but no broken bones. The doctor's at the ER didn't do a full body examination of injuries and sent me home with glass still in my hair and arms and my wounds untreated. My parents are worried that I wasn't fully treated and that these injuries are going to cause me problems in the future and I am going to have to treat them then and not have a way to pay for it. Right now his insurance is supposed to be paying for everything, but what about in the future? If I got a lawyer, would I be suing the driver or the insurance company?

=======
bike accident lawyer
Back to top Go down

How does one sue for a auto/bike accident?
Page 1 of 1