MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What does a cell phone service provider require to carry over my service to a new phone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

What does a cell phone service provider require to carry over my service to a new phone?  Empty
PostSubject: What does a cell phone service provider require to carry over my service to a new phone?    What does a cell phone service provider require to carry over my service to a new phone?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm

What does a cell phone service provider require to carry over my service to a new phone?
My current phone is breaking apart so I am buying a new used phone. Verizon will transfer my new number and current service to the new used phone, but what kind of information do they need? I assume that whoever sells me the phone (off of craigslist or ebay most likely) will also need to give me the serial number of that phone. What other information about the phone do I need to make sure the seller has?

-----------------------------
Web Design
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1