MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happens to my rankings if I change my domain name? How about backlinks?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

What happens to my rankings if I change my domain name? How about backlinks?  Empty
PostSubject: What happens to my rankings if I change my domain name? How about backlinks?    What happens to my rankings if I change my domain name? How about backlinks?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:02 pm

I've been running a personal blog of my own (in a style of firstnamelastname.com) concentrating on my music hobby and for a year and a half now I've been publishing some tutorial articles there as well alongside my song demos.

I'm getting ok traffic every day via Google for those tutorial articles and I've been ranking high for one specific search term for a several months now.

However, I'm going to make my blog a bit more tutorial/music tech news oriented and I was planning to move it on a new domain name.

What happens to my rankings if I change my domain name? What happens to the juice of various backlinks that are pointing to my blog?

What happens to my rankings if I change my domain name? How about backlinks?
Page 1 of 1