MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much should I spend on holiday charity gifts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

How much should I spend on holiday charity gifts?  Empty
PostSubject: How much should I spend on holiday charity gifts?    How much should I spend on holiday charity gifts?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:24 am

My son's elementary school has a program in which each student chooses to buy gifts for those who can not afford them. My son's benevolence outweighs his sense of money, so he chose to take an entire family's wishlist. They have asked for a gameboy, another gameboy, an RC car, and gift cards to pathmark, target.
I come from a high income town, the median income is well over 100k, so I am wondering what exactly they are expecting here. How much should I give in gift cards, did they mean both stores or just one? There are so many different models of gameboys, the children asking for them are aged 7 and 8, so I dont think they are expecting brand new DS lites but I cannot know for sure. Lastly, is there any specific RC car that a 5 year old boy would have his heart set on? I would really like to make this family's holiday special, but I dont have the money to not be a little thrifty with these purchases. Any advice would be so appreciated!
Cheapest Flights|Cheap Holidays
Back to top Go down

How much should I spend on holiday charity gifts?
Page 1 of 1