MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need help with eBay Money making?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martin2020

I need help with eBay Money making? Empty
PostSubject: I need help with eBay Money making?   I need help with eBay Money making? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:22 am

I don't know what to do at this point. I want to make money with eBay, possibly with a wholesaling way. And no Clickbank stuff, I don't want it lol. I did go to a AliBaba.com and found a sweet PS3 console wholesale deal, but all they take is wire transfers and Western Union payments, which I cannot make as I am 16.

I want to do something in wholesale as I am running out of stuff in the house to sell and I have some other ideas but for now I need organization. House stuff to sell is limited and unreliable, where as a wholesaler with an essentially unlimited amount of stuff from which I can buy as much as I want if I can pay for it.

Long Story Short: I would like to know of a legitimate wholesaler who sells respectable PPS(Profit Per Sale) and doesn't have to be, but something related to gaming as I have been told to sell something related to a personal passion, and that is it lol. It doesn't have to be, but if it has a good(as mentioned before) PPS I can work with it.

No Google Bots or spammers please, I want replies from someone like me, just a regular person selling on ebay from home, who sells wholesale items. And if you are worried about competition if you are a power seller, don't worry lol. I am no threat competition-wise, I would take 3 figures a month if I could get that lol, I just need to get out of a personal debt to one of my parents and some more money to send to Japan and improve my life and the people's lives about me.

money making on ebay
Back to top Go down

I need help with eBay Money making?
Page 1 of 1