MiniMath Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want use vinyle flooring in my hoouse?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jilljill

I want use vinyle flooring in my hoouse? Empty
PostSubject: I want use vinyle flooring in my hoouse?   I want use vinyle flooring in my hoouse? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm

vinyl flooring is really cheap...very inexpensive and most reliable!!....ther is a lot of variety in the market now!! u can choose diff shades and thickness too.....the basic price for a sqft of vinyl is around 7-8 rs!
u can negotiate or bargain too!!......make sure u go for a renowned company and check iof the material is strong enough and got considerable thickness....
the only draw back in this product is that the shade(the top design)fades off on usage!!......in that case i suggest u to go for the lighter shades...sumthing like light beige or beech shade so that if it wears out u wont notice the difference!!
make sure u the applier fixes the flooring with proper glue and uses proper materials with less wastage!!.....dont ever fix this flooring near dampness or wet floor...it may not stick ther!!

==================
Flooring|Wood Flooring
Back to top Go down

I want use vinyle flooring in my hoouse?
Page 1 of 1